Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

That's not bad. love them buy them all day at that price. speaking of doubles,

btw.jpg

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Is there a green, blue and red of each player?

No. One color of each player. There are 25 greens, 50 blues, and 125 reds. Based on my experience, none of the cards appear to have been short printed, regardless of color. In other words, you had just as good odds of pulling a particular green player than you did a particular red or blue player. Generally, greens appear to have been intended to be reserved for top-tier players, blues for next tier, and reds for lower tier. However, there are some nice reds: Grace, Pedro, McGriff, Biggio, Mussina, Sandberg, Glavine.

Last edited:

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
No. One color of each player. There are 25 greens, 50 blues, and 125 reds. Based on my experience, none of the cards appear to have been short printed, regardless of color. In other words, you had just as good odds of pulling a particular green player than you did a particular red or blue player. Generally, greens appear to have been intended to be reserved for top-tier players, blues for next tier, and reds for lower tier.

Nice looking set good luck with it.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Another big shout out to to Kevin [MENTION=2041]joey12508[/MENTION] for a cool surprise gift. I had mentioned a lil' while ago that Clark wasn't in the Gold Label sets. Well , he made sure I had one! Thanks man , it's one of my favorite cards in the collection .

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks again sir, you be good people ;)

Ryan

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Your welcome, its a card that should have been made. thanks to [MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION] for his fine work ,Tanner is a very cool guy.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Another big shout out to to Kevin @joey12508 for a cool surprise gift. I had mentioned a lil' while ago that Clark wasn't in the Gold Label sets. Well , he made sure I had one! Thanks man , it's one of my favorite cards in the collection .

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks again sir, you be good people ;)

Ryan

I'm glad it made it there! Thanks @joey12508 for mentioning me :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts