Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good Morning Thread for Sunday October 4!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Good morning all! Reset day at the store today-hopefully will be out in time to catch the late games!

And police report from Monday has been filled but they again told us to not expect anything to come from it-crazy that even with fingerprints they don't have much faith/enthusiasm to find the suspect. Ugh o well just glad it worked out alright.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Thanks,
Jeff

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good morning!

The Nebraska/Illinois game was the worst example of officiating. Example: first down pass was caught, team snaps the ball and plays the next down, after that play was whistled dead the officials went back to review the first play and subsequently reset the clock and erased the second play. Illinois won but wow, just wow.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

The only thing worse than resets at stores are tire leaks on back tire and trying to figure out if it is bad or just slow, which is where I'm at today...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
10-04-2015%20074538AM_zps6omzdz8u.jpg

Dillon Tate - pitcher Crawdads , was averaging over 94 mph

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, yesterday was a tough, emotional day. Looking forward to just hanging out, watching football and drinking beer today

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
%$^^%^$# start a fire in wood stove all going fine then SMOKE comes inside house #@#$$%^%^^& Just another issue
BTW I could see it was not blocked and some smoke going out at top

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
%$^^%^$# start a fire in wood stove all going fine then SMOKE comes inside house #@#$$%^%^^& Just another issue
BTW I could see it was not blocked and some smoke going out at top

Do you have a fresh air intake on it?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Heading back to school this afternoon. It was nice being home for a little over 3 days this weekend, even if I was the only one home for awhile. Not really wanting to go back for the flag football game today though. It's chappy weather outside with it being cooler and rainy

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
going to check out everything when cold . I did have birds nesting and some would fall to doors and I could see daylight before I lit fire . Smoke came in doors . Since that I've had computer lock up %$$^^&^&#@#@. NO not trying bad stuff just a 1994 movie . Going to be a long week if this keeps up .
Still better off than a lot I know due to flooding and trees falling .
Pulled out about 800 S F Giants for a trade and still have nearly 9000 , need a Padre collector

Members online