Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Harvey and Prince Fielder win Comeback Player of the Year awards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I thought Arod would win because of the hype of being away for 18 months. But he was gone because of a suspension, not an injury, so I'm sure few writers voted for him.
Fielder had better numbers anyway, and as a Rangers fan, I'm happy he won.

ESPN - NEW YORK -- Mets pitcher Matt Harvey has won the National League Comeback Player of the Year award, and Rangers designated hitter Prince Fielder has earned the AL honor.

Returning from Tommy John surgery that caused him to miss the 2014 season, Harvey was 13-8 with a 2.71 ERA in 29 starts, helping New York reach the World Series for the first time since 2000.

Fielder hit .305 with 23 homers and 98 RBIs for Texas, which won the AL West for the first time since 2011. He played in 42 games in 2014, when his season ended in mid-May because of a herniated neck disk that needed surgery.

Last edited:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Thought Votto would have won it for the NL. It didnt help that he was on the worst team in baseball this year.

Fordman

Members online