Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I'll have a look...

I've been having problems with Bunt and Huddle lately and thus have been on Star Wars more. I'm not seeing any new packs in Bunt, specifically the Rookie Sensations and the inserts of players with new teams. These are in specifically marked packs, right? When I go to Store the only recent insert packs I see are Universe.

On Huddle I see different cards than I actually have. In my collection sheet it shows inserts I don't have, and when I tap the card a base shows up. Same when I open packs. A sold-out insert will pop up, but then when I go to my collection sheet the above happens.

Maybe an Android bug?

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

The bunt packs have been selling out super fast since the inserts are limited to only 200 or so. So if you don't get there early, they are already gone. That's probably your problem on Bunt.

As far as Huddle goes, I've heard other people complain about the same thing in the articles or FF, but haven't had it happen myself, so it could be an android thing, or just a random bug, I dunno.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Have plenty of Ginter X for trade. Looking for Twin and Greens that I need

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Bunt has not been opening for me. We all heard of the "blue screen of death" on our PCs, well I get the "black screen" on my phone.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Anyone want to do bunt base cards for huddle base cards? I need a lot of reds and up on huddle to complete sets

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] Dawson is in the latest Neon release

I have already picked up three copies and actively working on getting some more!

I'm going to get those Allen and Ginter cards from girlfriend tonight and see if I can't get those finally to the guys that need them

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Anyone else noticed that it's become pretty impossible to remain a free player on Bunt?

No contests to play means the daily coins is the main source of income. Even TapJoy seems to be drying up, with practically no simple "download and run this app" offers. Now you have to play the app and reach a specific level. (Too time-consuming for me.)

Newer inserts come in ridiculously priced packs. The new Ricky inserts come in 7,500-coin packs of S1 and S2 with 1:100 odds. 50,000 coins gets you S3 and PS cards but still only 1:10 odds.

I find myself reduced to just logging in each day for the 10,000 coins and saving up for 2016. :(

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Funny, that's pretty much exactly what I'm doing at this point. And I assume there's gonna be a new Rickey each day. Why bother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Finally got the cards from my girlfriend including the Allen and Ginter and lots of base color so if you need anything let me know

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
yep, off season is just building up coins for the following season

Go check your trades ;)

And yeah I'm pretty Bunted out right now, but going hard after Huddle, the numerous awards make it fun to chase, and a lot cheaper coin wise, I'm sure when baseball comes back, I'll be back into bunt full swing again

Members online