Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-Saturday Xmas Eve Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, work til we cut bottles at 12, then clean up, shut down and get out of here to the in laws for dinner and presents. Can't wait to see the little man in action, it'll be the first year he gets it.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Between work and picking up the in-laws I'm on the road all day, so let me wish you all a great Holiday!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Merry Christmas Eve to all. Took the baby to see Santa last night and she did well. Speaking on behalf of her, I asked for a Yankees World Series Championship in 2017, we'll see.
1482592377023.jpg

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Got a lot to try and get done today. Have to make a few things to take to my grandma's tomorrow, church tonight, Jaymes aunt wants my family to do a game night tonight, and then we are doing presents with my mom, sister, and Jayme tonight too. And gotta fit in a couple of Christmas movies in there too (Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story)

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Merry Christmas Eve, peeps! Hope all is going well out there.

christmas2.jpg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

I would like to thank all of the MTSS participants and [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] for making it happen! I would like to thanks all of those who commented on the gifts exchanged and hopefully you participate next year. To those that commented on my gifts, Thank You! I had my wife read the thread last night, she had no idea that so many were involved and she is Thankful for the wonderful items my MTSS had given me.

It's Christmas eve and I'm spending the day just being vegetable in front of the tube with the kids. We've already had a few video game cessions with the Wii and lunch. Now for a few movies and Christmas TV shows. Die Hard, A Christmas Story, Seinfeld Season 9-Episode 10 (The Strike) Festivus episode. A Charlie Brown Christmas, Christmas Vacation, The Santa Claus & maybe squeeze in It's A Wonderful Life.

Enjoy your Day all!

Fordman

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Nice one Ryan

Merry Christmas Eve and Happy Chanukah to those who observe

SPECIAL THANKS to Dustin for continuing our tradition of MTSS

This group has been a special place to be involved in. Truly well beyond a mere internet chat.
I feel that we are friends just divided by miles. Yesterday just proves that.

Pete

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Halfway through my drive, three hours to go, happy to have another retail holiday season behind me (most of it anyway). Everyone enjoy your pre holiday festivities, be safe!!

Ben

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Merry Christmas Eve! While all of you have your traditional Christmas movies, we have our own here. Die Hard! It is a Christmas movie after all.

Got a new ultrawide screen dual monitor setup for working from home. I'll post a picture later today.

No traveling for us... just hanging out at home. We saw all of the family for our two Thanksgivings.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good Christmas Eve morning fellas. I hope each of you enjoys your time with your family.

To echo the sentiment above, this morning thread group consists of good people, and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

Latest posts