Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rockies minor league teams collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thurman

Apr 28, 2015
Looking for items from any colorado rockies minor league affiliate or just to chat about them.

thurman

Apr 28, 2015
You in Modesto? This is where the single A nuts play. I might have some IP autos around here

Oddly enough, I am going to be in Modesto on June 9th for the game against Rancho Cucamongo. It's part of a baseball game trip that starts in San Jose followed by Stockton, Modesto, Visalia and finally Bakersfield. 5 games in 5 days. Would love to see the photos. Anyway, let's stay in touch- if you are around we can catch the game.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Oddly enough, I am going to be in Modesto on June 9th for the game against Rancho Cucamongo. It's part of a baseball game trip that starts in San Jose followed by Stockton, Modesto, Visalia and finally Bakersfield. 5 games in 5 days. Would love to see the photos. Anyway, let's stay in touch- if you are around we can catch the game.

Cool deal. I really like the Stockton stadium, I met Roger Clemens there and its pretty nice. I follow some of the nuts players I use to party with. Esmil Rogers is actually doing OK, been n the majors a while and is my favorite guy that's been n the Rockies system.

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
[MENTION=12359]thurman[/MENTION] do you need any Colorado Springs Sky Sox team sets? This year the team is now a Brewers affiliate but they have 2012, 2013, and 2014 Sky Sox team sets for sale cheap.

Jeff

Members online