Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow!! I got hooked up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So we went to our friends sisters house today for a BBQ. She lives there with her fiancé, who is a childhood friend of Anthony Recker (the backup catcher for the Mets). Luckily they knew i was a huge Mets fan. Well at this point me and this kid are just sitting there having a beer at 10am, bullXXXXting about sports and whatever. All of a sudden he gets up and tells me he has something for me. I've only talked to this kid a few times, so I was pretty darn surprised. He went on to tell me that he went to a Phillies Mets game at Citi Field and was talking to Recker before the game. Then he walks into the house and comes out with a OMLB, and hands it to me sweet spot down. I wasn't expecting anything, so when I saw a ball, I figured he got me a Recker signed ball. Not so much.... This is what I saw when I flipped it over...

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1370139048.642332.jpg

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Cool Wright ball from your friend's sister's fiance's childhood friend.

"So what does that make us?"
"Absolutely NOTHING!!!"

Anyone???

Seriously though nice ball. Very cool that someone you've only talked to a few times will hook you up like that.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
That's worth drinking at 10 am over

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So the signed ball luck continues...
Went to see the Gwinnett Braves play the Lehigh Valley IronPigs today, and I guess MiLB is having a contest for the best ballpark food. So the IronPigs had a stand set up that if you voted you would get a free raffle ticket to win a shirt or signed ball. My wife and I entered, and didn't hear the raffle ticket numbers when they called them out at the end of the 6th inning. When the game was over we went back to the booth, and yup, you guessed it. I was the winner of an IronPigs team signed baseball.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1370211417.833901.jpg

Let the Spaceballs lines start again!!

Members online

Latest posts