Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Braves prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Going to the Gwinnett Braves vs Lehigh Valley IronPigs game today. Any AAA Braves I should be trying to get? Don't know their big prospects very well

abravesfan

Aug 10, 2008
Going to the Gwinnett Braves vs Lehigh Valley IronPigs game today. Any AAA Braves I should be trying to get? Don't know their big prospects very well

No top 100 type talents, but position wise I'd say Tyler Pastornicky (who started last year on the big league team and should have a career as a utility guy in the big leagues) and Joe Terdoslavich (who's having a great year at the plate, just no room in ATL's OF). As far as pitchers, Sean Gilmartin is a former first round pick who still profiles as a back of the rotation type guy, though his stock has faded a bit this year. A few other guys (Cory Rasmus, Todd Cunningham) will see the show, but hard to predict much impact.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
No top 100 type talents, but position wise I'd say Tyler Pastornicky (who started last year on the big league team and should have a career as a utility guy in the big leagues) and Joe Terdoslavich (who's having a great year at the plate, just no room in ATL's OF). As far as pitchers, Sean Gilmartin is a former first round pick who still profiles as a back of the rotation type guy, though his stock has faded a bit this year. A few other guys (Cory Rasmus, Todd Cunningham) will see the show, but hard to predict much impact.
Wait terdoslavich is worse at the plate than Heyward or bj Upton?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.