Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Picked up a discounted Leaf Pete Rose blaster for the auto, so I have the 10 packs of base cards available. Who wants 'em?

I was toying this summer with throwing this base set together. If I don't buy a box or two in my order I place tomorrow, can I claim these?

ScHmIdTy24

Aug 17, 2013
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1379653526.052426.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1379653537.618194.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1379653550.810703.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1379653561.666844.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1379653573.461587.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1379653589.384859.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1379653605.917525.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1379653616.784211.jpg

Hi guys, I'm new to the community, and while these are my best cards I'd like to give them to somebody that loves them. These are my very best cards and I'm sorry that they aren't very good unlike your guyss

Hi I am just starting collecting and would like some help starting out. I would like ANY low end jersey or autos. I also want to collect LA lakers NY Yankees STL Cardinals GB Packers BO celtics I will take ANY unwanted cards I want mainly Laker and Yankee cards

~Andrew

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
View attachment 22788View attachment 22789View attachment 22790View attachment 22791View attachment 22792View attachment 22793View attachment 22794View attachment 22795

Hi guys, I'm new to the community, and while these are my best cards I'd like to give them to somebody that loves them. These are my very best cards and I'm sorry that they aren't very good unlike your guyss

Hi I am just starting collecting and would like some help starting out. I would like ANY low end jersey or autos. I also want to collect LA lakers NY Yankees STL Cardinals GB Packers BO celtics I will take ANY unwanted cards I want mainly Laker and Yankee cards

~Andrew

quoting to preserve the evidence for your scam

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
View attachment 22788View attachment 22789View attachment 22790View attachment 22791View attachment 22792View attachment 22793View attachment 22794View attachment 22795

~Andrew

Aren't you the same person that was messaging everyone asking for free autos & game used ??????

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona

~Andrew

Could l claim the Mike Schmidt? My dad collected him and had over 500 cards of him before they all got stolen. I would love to give it to him for Christmas!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Hello...... The guy isn't going to be sending out any of these cards he listed. Obviously wants you to think that so people will send him stuff.......

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas

~Andrew

I will take them all , I also need some Kobe Autographs. Do you have any Babe Ruth Autos ?

Last edited:

ScHmIdTy24

Aug 17, 2013
I'll take the Kobe jersey just because

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

I don't want to give it to someone just cause. I want them to like the card a lot

~Andrew

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
I don't want to give it to someone just cause. I want them to like the card a lot

~Andrew
Do you have any Autographed Chrome Puig Rookies, maybe a graded one Gem mint 10 (PSA ONLY) ? I would love to have one . Will PM my address , thanks.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
BenG, RandomH and GoJacks, cards went out today, sorry for the delay, [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION], still waiting on an address for the Templeton and Gullickson

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

~Andrew

It'd be for PC, don't worry. I don't own a Kobe card, so thanks for posting and letting me claim.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

ScHmIdTy24

Aug 17, 2013
he has zero intent to mail any of those cards out

I took screen shots. Pathetic

Actually I intend to send these out to anyone that claims.

~Andrew

ScHmIdTy24

Aug 17, 2013
Do you have any Autographed Chrome Puig Rookies, maybe a graded one Gem mint 10 (PSA ONLY) ? I would love to have one . Will PM my address , thanks.

Sorry I actually don't have a single puig card yet my collection Is small unlike your guyss

~Andrew

Members online