Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^ Saturday Morning Thread ^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Very nice!

Here was my one and only TTM return today. Came back in 140ish days.

Slash8x10_zpsbd89d3f8.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thanks guys! Its by far my favorite TTM that I have received. My uncle is a huge GNR fan, and now he's wanting one himself. He's asked in the past if there are any musicians, mainly guitar players that sign since he wants to get a few for himself.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Thanks guys! Its by far my favorite TTM that I have received. My uncle is a huge GNR fan, and now he's wanting one himself. He's asked in the past if there are any musicians, mainly guitar players that sign since he wants to get a few for himself.

I'd love to have any GFR auto's - my favorite group 1968/72 . Can you help ?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'd love to have any GFR auto's - my favorite group 1968/72 . Can you help ?

As in Grand Funk Railroad? I don't know for sure about any of the original members. I do know that Bruce Kulick, who played for Kiss in the 80's/90's and then joined GFR in 2000 signs

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Zack - Holy moley, what a bad a$$ TTM! I'm a huge GNR fan!

I went to the new LCS for trade day and managed to pick up 6 more of the autographed Spectrum set:

I also traded for a box of 2014 Topps and pulled a few inserts, SP's and this auto:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Evening. Anyone plan for a holiday party or event waaaay early? Gf and I were talking and decided on our Halloween getup already after watching the latest "batman" trilogy. As much as I've always wanted to be batman (I've been known as batman for 10 years to my friends and family) I'm going as Bane (fully shaven head and all) and her as Catwoman

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Evening. Anyone plan for a holiday party or event waaaay early? Gf and I were talking and decided on our Halloween getup already after watching the latest "batman" trilogy. As much as I've always wanted to be batman (I've been known as batman for 10 years to my friends and family) I'm going as Bane (fully shaven head and all) and her as Catwoman

Since I'll probably be the first to respond, I'll say it for everybody, please post pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts