Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcarlson33

Nov 14, 2014
Have a couple doubles in my Griffey pc, LMK if interested. They are FS or FT for other HTF/RARE Griffeys I don't have

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
[MENTION=12459]TheJuniorJunkie[/MENTION]

hey welcome and thanks for the shoutout! I've gone through 3 incarnations of Griffey collections, each time going higher quality/ less quantity as well. Unfortunately I had to move most of my stuff recently. I'll be back in a year or so but I had to take care of a bunch of bills/ furnish a new place I moved into.
* side note: never lend people money you don't expect back! Lol has 3 friends burn me for over 10k*
I actually had read your blog before just on a Google search for Griffey. Welcome back! Feel free to shoot me a line anytime.

Joe

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I will have to post scans when I get the Bronze Promo Griffey in July as I will be getting it then. That card though will go to the Nationals with me in hopes as trade bait. Or if I am offered enough on ebay though I will be listing there to draw interest more so than sell it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
test.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
2006hotglove.jpg

Each Hot Glove is serial-numbered to 150 copies

I dont recall them being numbered? IO'll have to check mine

Last edited:

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
937edec90e0cc5f387584081d0c5072f.jpg

I picked this up at a very good price hoping it is the Grand Finale. Does this look like the Grand Finale?

It is the seller definitely listed it wrong and unless you know people over look cards like this all the time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
Once I get it in hand and verify it is a Grand Finale. I will list it FS/FT since I mainly collect Jeter. PM me if you are interested.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Once I get it in hand and verify it is a Grand Finale. I will list it FS/FT since I mainly collect Jeter. PM me if you are interested.

Definitely not it. But luckily I'm paying top dollar for Griffeys that kinda look like the Grand Finale. :) Name your price.

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
Well I guess someone emailed the seller and told him it was a Grand Finale. He just sent me an email saying that he damaged it and was refunding me my money.

tidel144

Jan 30, 2014
Well I guess someone emailed the seller and told him it was a Grand Finale. He just sent me an email saying that he damaged it and was refunding me my money.

Well shoot. Looks like that person ruined it for you and your potential buyers. As for his excuse? Lame. No need to lie right there. Tough break on a potential steal of a deal.

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
I told him to send it anyway and to send pics of the damaged card. I have bought a few hundred in cards from him in the past.

Members online