Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Absolutely Incredible 1/1 From a Collector's Cache Box!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mgsenny

Mar 30, 2013
So my brother and I were just at Target and noticed they had a single box of the Collector's Cache. We saw some awesome breaks and we liked the value so we figured why not. Anyways, there was an oversized hobby exclusive Flair 2003 MLB Trading Card said to contain 1 "Oversized Sweet Swatch Major League Baseball Trading Card"

This is what we pulled. 1/1! I'm still shocked. Crazy card, any body have any idea of value? Unsure if it's FS yet. Definitely not FT.

Also, there are a few nicks on the back of the card. Just on the edges but I'm thinking they're probably due to just being handled while this was being packaged. Don't know how that'd affect value.

A little background info behind finding this. So at the target we went over to the section with all the cards and saw blasters galore. We spent a good 10-15 minutes searching through the blasters to find this box. Couldn't find a thing. We saw a Bowman Chrome Blaster on sale for $10 and we were satisfied with that and were about to go checkout and then my brother found hidden behind a bunch of boxes the Collector's Cache box.

Attachments

• jeter 3.jpg
    jeter 3.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 172
  • jeter.jpg
    jeter.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 231
  • jeter2.jpg
    jeter2.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 187

mgsenny

Mar 30, 2013
Thanks! Still shocked it came from a box like this. Our biggest hit yet and it isn't even from a regular hobby box. Who woulda thought?!

Members online

Latest posts