Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - '14 Finest!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
What would the price be for 10 people in TCG2 for a full case of T1? May be worth it for 3 teams (especially if you get to pick your #1 )!

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
What would the price be for 10 people in TCG2 for a full case of T1? May be worth it for 3 teams (especially if you get to pick your #1 )!

If that is something you are interested in, would you mind swapping with me for just this break? I really only collect Red Sox, so the bonus team doesn't mean much to me. I either give them away, or sell what I can. Adding a 3rd team at an increased cost does not appeal to me.

I think the other hard part right now is with out a checklist, it is hard to get someone to sign up. There might be a prospector that would join in the break if they could pick the team if their prospect of choice was in these sets (Topps & Bowman Chrome). But they are not going to step forward unless they know what teams are available and who is on the checklist. At least that is what I am thinking! :confused:

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
If that is something you are interested in, would you mind swapping with me for just this break? I really only collect Red Sox, so the bonus team doesn't mean much to me. I either give them away, or sell what I can. Adding a 3rd team at an increased cost does not appeal to me.

I think the other hard part right now is with out a checklist, it is hard to get someone to sign up. There might be a prospector that would join in the break if they could pick the team if their prospect of choice was in these sets (Topps & Bowman Chrome). But they are not going to step forward unless they know what teams are available and who is on the checklist. At least that is what I am thinking! :confused:

I think this is for TCG2 (the one in which you have the Red Sox). We already did the TCG1 T1 full case break. I have the Rangers in TCG2.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
OK. I thought it might have been for both groups for a September break. If TC#2 does not fill up, I assume this will be offered to TC#1. If that is the case, I would be happy to share the cost with you for the Red Sox. More than likely we will get 2 sets of the base cards and could work out a formula for sharing the hits (inserts, GU, Autos), maybe alternating or something. Again, only if this is something you want to do! Thanks.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Gotcha. I was just proposing a way to get the TCG2 people a way to get into a T1 break. Hopefully TCG2 picks up speed again and we don't have to worry about it.
[MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] how low are we on TCG2?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
guys, sorry to being lazy the past few weeks.

lots of good stuff coming out in the next few weeks. also lets see if we can somehow get TCG#2 filled

TC, BC, Finest just to name a few and also Topps Update

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
I'm all for some combination for Topps and Bowman Chrome. Maybe we could do something with Finest and Update later in October or at least before Bowman DPP comes out (if we even break that). Just my 2 cents.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
When does Finest come out? Did Topps ever release a checklist? I also am interested in the Topps Chrome break as well. I like mkhawk21's suggestion!

Finest I think is 10/9, we wont see a checklist until a week before release is my guess

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
ok, lets figure out the currect groups

TCG #1 - 2 openings
MisterT - Red Sox -
MisterT - Rangers
pikeman80 - giants -
mkhawk21 - Nationals
slugger22 - Angels
Swannsy - Cardinals
promodeltodd - Yankees