Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

I freaking love this auction. It's a perfect example of someone who would of had this for sale for like $50 in a garage sale and HAD no clue what he had :lol:

Read the description. Sounds like he got like a 1000 messages about it an it tipped him off. I'm kind of shocked he didn't sell separately himself after finding out what he had.

What could it be sold for individually? I'm sure the Jeter is $1k alone right?

Thank god Belle isn't in this :lol:

Anyone here win this?

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I think it's a bargain and whoever breaks it up and maybe even grades them will make a profit while even keeping out one or two for their own collection. Had I been a rich guy I would have easily dropped $5k on it and displayed it in my man cave.

Lets hope so........ ;)

Ryan

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I was dreaming of buying it since the guy is within driving distance of me. I also saw the part of his listing that said he bought ALBUMS full of cards for $1 each. I assume he means each entire album of cards was $1 each. WOW

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
A couple of my hits from [MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] group box break:

Kenny Lofton 1997 Finest Embossed Refractor:
rustygreerfan-albums-super-sweet-90-s-part-ii-picture18229-kenny-lofton-embossed-refractors.jpg

1998 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractor /100
rustygreerfan-albums-super-sweet-90-s-part-ii-picture18228-juan-gonzalez-atomic-refractor.jpg

And some Diffractor love:

rustygreerfan-albums-diffractors-picture18230-nomar-garciaparra-pattern-21.jpg

Sayyyyyy that's a very nice Juan. Would look very nice next to the one I have. Just think it books for 8 bucks::facepalm::

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
I think it's a bargain and whoever breaks it up and maybe even grades them will make a profit while even keeping out one or two for their own collection. Had I been a rich guy I would have easily dropped $5k on it and displayed it in my man cave.
Very true! That's a little more than $100 a card. I think it should be broken up. Just to give player collectors a chance to get the player they need.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
As a buyer on COMC and BIN listings, I just want to thank sellers that use Beckett as a guide. Without you, I could not afford the collection I have today :mrgreen:

I've also found some nice ones this way. I'll say I've flipped (via COMCs) more Belles regarding this, than I have kept them.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online

Latest posts