Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
I'm going to post some football and hockey soon, cuz *** dat ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Went to the Giants game in San Fran on Sunday and if you gave 10$ for the kids to get gloves they gave you a pin. Anyways up for grabs

View attachment 35660

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

received it in the mail today. I will bring it with me to work Sunday, and hopefully my customer comes in relatively soon so i can give it to him and get a pic to share.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Yeah, not many new posters participating.I'll see if I can find something else to keep this alive.

I should rephrase my last statement: The page is alive and well. I just like to encourage claiming members to "pay it forward" so we have more participation.

And for the record, I don't mean posting something that's better than the card you claimed. I mean posting a card that you don't need/want that you think someone else could use in their collection, big or small.

And for the record x2, that wasn't me ranting or complaining. I'll show this by typing "LOL" to show I'm not angry.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
[MENTION=7174]cubfanbudman[/MENTION]

I remembered to bring the pin to work, and my customer actually showed up today. Here he is, this is Jim. He says Lincecum is his hero. And he says thanks so much for the pin!

Attachments

• 1401663419214.jpg
    1401663419214.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 68

Members online