Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
is there a high demand for 90 Leaf ?

Probably not.

I'd guess those who lived through its release/heyday have had plenty of time to collect what they want from the set, and there are no low print run inserts to keep an eye out for. And many of those who are new to the hobby likely have much different expectations of what makes a card attractive.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning Men

I don't know about you guys but first day back to work in over a week yesterday and it dragged badly despite the fact I was busy all night. Already rumor of Saturday OT which would be a great way to start the New Year. I like to make the extra money now while the weather sucks.

Have a great day everyone!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
The new guy that just started a thread has this in his bucket. Man this is friggen nice!!

puckettauto.jpg

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Ladies....................

Newest tattoo......................

When I was a little kid my Mom picked me up from school half way through the day and me and her drove to Carmi Wal-Mart to buy me my 1st Ninja Turtle. I wanted Michelangelo, but they literally only had one Leonardo left, so that was the first Ninja Turtle toy, out of many, that I got as a kid. Mom died when I was 10, and that's why I picked this tattoo to get.

566380_10152266494235082_1839427973_n.jpg

Work could have been done better, but oh well.

I am in the process of getting my right leg sleeved from my ankle to knee, so when it's finished little imperfections won't be so apparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts