Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS New here. Selling my collection.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay

Jun 28, 2014
Hello everyone. Yes, I am new here but have collected cards for many years. Unfortunately, I will be selling everything. I have a few things uploaded in my photobucket. Right now, all the baseball has prices. Im working on getting prices on the rest. Please take a look and let me know if there is anything you are interested in.
Thank you
B~

http://s1368.photobucket.com/user/bmjock69/library/Baseball

If my link does not work, please let me know. Im not that great with computer stuff.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay

Jun 28, 2014
Is the Jeter auto numbered?

The Jeter auto is NOT numbered. Taken from baseballcardpedia.com...
"Diamond Stars Derek Jeter AutographThis Derek Jeter card features an on-card autograph and is limited (but not serial-numbered) to 100 copies. As Jeter was unable to sign these cards in time for insertion into the product, exchange cards seeded into packs. The exchange cards expired April 1, 2003."

Tradingcarddb.com also shows it as "100"

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
You know your collection better than me, so if you have anything Albert Belle or Cleveland Indians, let me know.

After looking at your bucket quickly, here are two items I'm interested in prices on:

Picture30_zpsdcc3675b.jpg

Picture39_zps5794d64c.jpg

WhatDoesTheFoxSay

Jun 28, 2014
Im at work right now and my work's server does not allow me to go into Photobucket. But if you go into my photobucket and click on the card, there will be a price below the pic. I dont remember what I have those priced off the top of my head.
Thanks
B~

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Im at work right now and my work's server does not allow me to go into Photobucket. But if you go into my photobucket and click on the card, there will be a price below the pic. I dont remember what I have those priced off the top of my head.
Thanks
B~

Okay, not sure. Looks like it says $20 for the Paul O. and $6 for the Carlos B. I don't know.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Latest posts