Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay bucks for the 3rd quarter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
An even $5. I am actually happy about the low amount. I may go a different route this time and use it towards some silver. The price is way down.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Racked up $13.86. Will most likely be used on a Greenberg card, but don't want it to go to waste since it's free money

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Only 19.55 this go round. I knew it felt like my pickups have been few and far between. This only confirms it.. until the last 2 weeks when 2/3 of this has been accumulated

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
i am actually looking forward to a quarter where I don't earn any. I have been dropping the last few quarters, but it's still too much! For those that feel like they spend too much, assuming you didn't get any special bucks promotions, divide your reward by .02 to see how much you spent this past quarter! Still, if you are going to spend money, at least getting something that would otherwise not be there can't be beat.

An even $5. I am actually happy about the low amount. I may go a different route this time and use it towards some silver. The price is way down.

Last edited:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
i am actually looking forward to a quarter where I don't earn any. I have been dropping the last few quarters, but it's still too much! For those that feel like they spend too much, assuming you didn't get any special bucks promotions, divide your reward by .02 to see how much you spent this past quarter! Still, if you are going to spend money, at least getting something that would otherwise not be there can't be beat.

Damn I went and did the math.. maybe shouldn't have. . Haha
For a "down" period sure is quite a bit. Though 80% was funded by existing paypal from selling

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
That doesn't include the shipping either, just the final value price of purchases as you don't earn bucks on the shipping.

Members online

No members online now.