Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Sorry guys. I never left the shop with it. The guy starting bombing me with offers before I got a sleeve on it, lol. Think I did fairly well on it in trade. Got 2 boxes of draft, a Carlos Guillen Bat Knob #2/5, a Jeter dual jersey #/50 and brand new Pete Rose signed baseball. PLUS I wipe my debt clean that I had with him which was for about $200.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Sorry guys. I never left the shop with it. The guy starting bombing me with offers before I got a sleeve on it, lol. Think I did fairly well on it in trade. Got 2 boxes of draft, a Carlos Guillen Bat Knob #2/5, a Jeter dual jersey #/50 and brand new Pete Rose signed baseball. PLUS I wipe my debt clean that I had with him which was for about $200.

I wonder if those Harpers are SP'd, there doesnt seem to be many on ebay. Is the guillen an actual knob? dont think ive seen knobs numbered that high before.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
rec a card from Topeka Kan today and have no idea why . Not a player or team i collect . Didn't buy off ebay . 2004 SP auto of John Navarre .

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Made out bigtime sir. Pull anything nice in those other two boxes?

I hate this POS HTC calls a smartphone!!!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Jeremy Barfield @baseclogger on twitter said, "I find it way more fun to think of tonight's BCS Championship Game as Forrest Gump vs. Rudy"

HALARIOUS!!! hahhahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online