Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

this ones still available too
2004 sp authentic gold /20 javy lopez 96' NLCS MVP insciption
IMG_5076_zpsc9602ec3.jpg

I love this card. Surprised no one has taken this yet!

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona

I would definitely place it in my PC...I'll wait until I get home tonight and make sure I have something to offer.

Edit: The Ripken RC will also be posted tonight. I have doubles of it so I can let one go. Plus, hoping to pull another one next week with the packs coming in the mail.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008

I would definitely place it in my PC...I'll wait until I get home tonight and make sure I have something to offer.

Edit: The Ripken RC will also be posted tonight. I have doubles of it so I can let one go. Plus, hoping to pull another one next week with the packs coming in the mail.

I'd be all over that Ripken if I could! Nice cards up for sure!!

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Finally, Here it is - [MENTION=1947]trolea1234[/MENTION] has first dibs...I believe he was the first person to say anything, correct me if I'm wrong. The card has been in the same case since the day I got it (years and year ago) and if there is anything wrong with the scan it's on/because of the screw down.

RipkenRookie_zps345cbee7.jpg

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!

I will put this one up too...if someone wants the Ferrell and this one together thats also cool with me. I know we have some HOF auto guys in here....:D

robinroberts.jpg

I need Roberts for my Astros Autograph project! I'm in Houston right now but will post something up when I get home tonight, if this is still available.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

Here you go. 2012 Topps Mini Yellow Printing Plate Madison Bumgarner

Bum_zps574770e2.jpg

This is still available. If noone bites by this evening ill put something else up. Thought maybe one of our giants fans would want it. [MENTION=2110]lisu[/MENTION] [MENTION=1957]Wes[/MENTION]

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
BIG shoutout to [MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] - Thanks a ton Bill! I have this on my shelf with my Felix Hernandez and Pete Rose sweet spot MLB balls :) Was quite the surprise when I checked the mail last night :)

IMG_1589.jpg

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Hey Alex, don't thank me, thank Alex Armijo [MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] - he claimed it for you :)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

This is still available. If noone bites by this evening ill put something else up. Thought maybe one of our giants fans would want it. [MENTION=2110]lisu[/MENTION] [MENTION=1957]Wes[/MENTION]

Can I claim this Ken? I have a good buddy, who collects Giants. He'd love it.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
The Cahill auto is claimed, but these two are still available if anyone is interested...Hopefully someone thinks this as neat as I do. If it had been signed when he was with Boston, I'd never part with it.

ferrell.jpg

I will put this one up too...if someone wants the Ferrell and this one together thats also cool with me. I know we have some HOF auto guys in here....:D

robinroberts.jpg

If the Ferrell is available I would love to add it to my collection.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008

Finally, Here it is - [MENTION=1947]trolea1234[/MENTION] has first dibs...I believe he was the first person to say anything, correct me if I'm wrong. The card has been in the same case since the day I got it (years and year ago) and if there is anything wrong with the scan it's on/because of the screw down.

RipkenRookie_zps345cbee7.jpg

I can't claim it. I have nothing to put up in return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts