Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~ Friday Morning Thread ~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Friday
001_zpsa5927402.jpg

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. As a royals fan, it was VERY nice to see Ventura back, and beating the Cardinals last night. Such a relief.

As a MILB fan, very excited to see how Eddie Butler does in his debut tonight. This kid is the real deal, just wish his debut wasn't vs the Dodgers IN Coors :-/

Hope everyone has a great day. 10 hrs of OT today and 10 more tomorrow. Come on Sunday!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all! We left the Canaries game a little early last night so we could go do some go-kart racing. That was pretty fun until my go-kart died on me. My dad works until noon today so he talked me into mowing the yard this morning. Here I thought I was going to get a break from mowing for a few days :lol: I might try and swing by the LCS real quick sometime this morning before we take off for the cities after lunch. I'm excited to get over there and watch the Twins play. I'll also get to watch George Springer and John Singleton play, which will be fun

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Going to see the Jays and Cardinals on Jose Reyes bobblehead day Sunday. Toronto is running board lately, sweeping division leaders Oakland and Detroit. Should be a fun weekend!

- Rodrick

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Slept in this morning after celebrating the Cubs win last night. My son and dad are still sleeping. Hope the Cubs can pull off another win today!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Got the lawn mowed, now just waiting for my sister to get ready. We need to run to the store this morning, and I'm going to go to the LCS as well. I need to get a monster box or two for the collection. I might grab a few packs while I'm there :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online