Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Wednesday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
morning guys. This time next week i will be in Cleveland!!!

Anyone want me to keep an eye out for anything specific?
Good morning gents!
[MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] - if you kept your eye out for rare Belle cards... just 1/1s if you want to make it easy, that'd be great. I know there will be some floating around. A member picked one up for me last year... actually shot me a text and figured out the sale, etc.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I think we need to get back to tightening up the MT... Like when you start the new MT, lock down the old one? I think every morning this week we've had the day before's MT still active, along with the new one for the new morning :benson:

A_Pharis

can you give me a price that if i saw it i would know to buy it on the spot?

Reese or Snider patch - under $30 for sure.
Wilhelm - under $20.
DK Recollection - it really depends, but I'll hook you up for helping me out if you end up seeing one.

By no means do I want you to go out of your way for anything. Just if you happen to see it, and it strikes a chord.

A_Pharis

As much as I hate bumping the Tuesday thread, I need to reply :D

Same here, Charlie. We've got a trip to the zoo / Naomi's birthday 'celebration' in a couple weeks, the fun wrestling times on my birthday weekend, the Gophers game the 28th of August and then next year, Theresa's sisters wedding and then in 2016, back to the Philippines. That was my big issue when we were there in '12, that the camera we used then just didn't capture images as I saw them. And if we're gonna be there a month, we need something quality, as we plan to do a little more sight seeing this time, after helping rebuild in her aunt's community (Tacloban) after the typhoon hit there last November.

1. "Reply with quote"
2. Left Click in the text field.
3. Control + A to select all
4. Control + C to copy selected text
5. Go into current MT
6. Scroll to Quick Reply field.
7. Left click in field
8. Control + V to paste
9. Type reply

-_-

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
1. "Reply with quote"
2. Left Click in the text field.
3. Control + A to select all
4. Control + C to copy selected text
5. Go into current MT
6. Scroll to Quick Reply field.
7. Left click in field
8. Control + V to paste
9. Type reply

-_-

Thank you kindly, man who can't grow a solid beard :D :D :p :D :D

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well the one piece of mail that I've been waiting for has not shown up yet. I have no clue when it was to be shipped, but I was told that it was going to be mailed out last week. I have had 2 decent pieces of mail that last couple of days though. Yesterday I got a letter from school telling me that I was the recipient of an $800 scholarship for the upcoming school year. Then today I got my pay stub for today's payday. One day on the pay period I as getting my regular pay, but then the rest of it I had gotten a $0.24 raise. Its not much, but I'll take it!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon. Beautiful afternoon here. Hope to take the girlfriend and kids out to the lake later, hike around it and snap some pics.
Congrats zac. Any hints on your mail?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon. Beautiful afternoon here. Hope to take the girlfriend and kids out to the lake later, hike around it and snap some pics.
Congrats zac. Any hints on your mail?

Oh its just something I grabbed from the Rockies while I was down there for the Twins series before the All-Star break. Nothing too crazy, just Brian Dozier's locker tag from the series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts