Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~Good Monday Morning 1/26~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlackRabbit

Jan 10, 2015
Good morning and stay safe on the roads today!

One of my Dunn PC white whales came to the surface last week and I was able to harpoon her without incident. I present the 1999 Adam Dunn Bowman Chrome International Refractor Rookie, serial numbered 044/100... Adam Dunn's jersey number!

View attachment 45507

To celebrate, I just created a new FCB signature that highlights this card.

:p

awesome!! I hope to be posting something like that tomorrow!!!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good morning and stay safe on the roads today!

One of my Dunn PC white whales came to the surface last week and I was able to harpoon her without incident. I present the 1999 Adam Dunn Bowman Chrome International Refractor Rookie, serial numbered 044/100... Adam Dunn's jersey number!

View attachment 45507

To celebrate, I just created a new FCB signature that highlights this card.

:p
Very very nice. I'm with you. Not his rookie but its O'neill's jersey number 021/100
PaulyO0001.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Hope those of you that are in path of the blizzard stay safe. Today we are going to experiencing record highs I'm sure. It's supposed to be 60-65

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. I hope that all of those with bad weather are safe..

I'll be thinking about you as our temperature here will only be about 75 today.. :cool:

Have a great day!

eltoro2012

Nov 3, 2013
Good morning all! Has anyone been to a KC Royals fan fest? Considering going but dont know if it will have anything card wise. I remember the all-star fan fest only had a few tables back in 2012.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Very very nice. I'm with you. Not his rookie but its O'neill's jersey number 021/100
PaulyO0001.jpg

Awesome card! I live in Ohio and am not sure where that background picture was taken. My guess is Cincy because of the old bridge and Paul's time with the Reds. A lot has changed downtown around the stadiums since that pic was taken.