Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official 2015-16 FCB Fantasy Footbal League Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Go to "Players List" under the Header. It should show you who is available, then you go narrow the search, pick a guy, hit the + button, add him and it'll ask you who to drop. It sometimes takes a day or so for the waiver claim to go through...

Is there a deadline or is it first come first serve?

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Is there a deadline or is it first come first serve?

If this is the Yahoo Fant FB I'm used to (i.e. Yahoo hasnt' changed the rules for 2015), all available players go on waivers on Sunday (or maybe even on Monday after MNF starts so you can pick up a monday nighter as a free agent instead of missing out because of the player being on waivers). You are welcome to select players and drop some of your unwanteds and those waiver claims will be processed in the waiver claim order (and when you claim someone on waivers, you go to the end of the waiver claim priority). I think it's Wednesday when waivers are over and everyone available is a free agent to pick up without having to get that player in waivers and losing your waiver claim priority slot.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I got steamrolled.

I also have a huge bone to pick with Yahoo. They're who I went to first to set my lineups this morning after inactives were declared. They listed Delanie Walker as questionable, and he remained that through the game and even right now. He was inactive.

Thanks to them, I played an inactive player in this league and, more importantly, in my money league. It made no impact on this league's game though, as mredsox did things to me that are illegal in 46 states.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I am up by 22, but have to wait for the Colts game Monday night. As a Colts fan, I want Indianapolis to win, but I also want Andrew Luck (his guy) to only throw TDs to Dwayne Allen (my guy). :cool:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I am up by 22, but have to wait for the Colts game Monday night. As a Colts fan, I want Indianapolis to win, but I also want Andrew Luck (his guy) to only throw TDs to Dwayne Allen (my guy). :cool:
Well, I'd just like to thank Jimmy Graham for the 1.6 points tonight. Nothing like having one of the best offensive TEs on my team to give me a little hope for tomorrow, maybe narrow that gap a little...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
People chuckled when I mentioned Arizona's offense being Bowl-worthy.

Even with mediocre RBs.

Heck, Floyd hasn't done zilch yet...

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
People chuckled when I mentioned Arizona's offense being Bowl-worthy.

Even with mediocre RBs.

Heck, Floyd hasn't done zilch yet...

Really wish the play he made today didn't get called back. Then JBrown dropped one in the end zone , Gresham had a drop, Ellington has been hurt, Iupati hurt etc. Valdheer had a bad game today. Suspensions etc. So if any of that clicks or improves they should be able to compete against all the good teams. I'll admit the Saints , Bears and 49ers aren't tough completion, but they have killed them as they should. Excited to see them play again Playoff teams.

Ryan

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I am playing for top score for the 3rd straight week Julio Jones, Latavius Murray, Larry Fitzgerald and Tom Brady being my top scores so far with Aaron Rodgers still waiting to play in my 2 QB league.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I'm down by two points, but all my players have already played.

Oh. mighty Jobu. I offer you gifts of rum and cigar. Make Jamaal Charles fumble three times and gain no yardage!

Jobu.jpg

Members online

Latest posts