Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ted Williams patch cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
One of the favorite cards in my collection. I have a bunch of the jersey version because I thought they were underpriced, although I've been outbid on the last few. No one seems to want these giant Fleer patch cards, but some have great patches.
2002FlairTedWilliams1.jpg

A_Pharis

One of the favorite cards in my collection. I have a bunch of the jersey version because I thought they were underpriced, although I've been outbid on the last few. No one seems to want these giant Fleer patch cards, but some have great patches.

Love the patch. I don't mind the oversized cards, but could you imagine getting a nice custom done with that piece of fabric? Could be nice!

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa

Great card! Really like my puckett card like it.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011

Didn't even notice you had this one man, this is a SICK card!

Members online

Latest posts