Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Sweet! I quit on that set long ago. It's nice to see it come to (almost) completion. Putting a 1/1 in the set was just mean by Upper Deck.

I have been telling everyone I have a big announcement to make, and well here it is! I was able to aquire all my missing 2005 sweet spot classic cards accept the 1/1 Bob Gibson which may or may not exist. Through word of mouth and a couple long shot email addresses I acquired the super hard cards:
paul molitor /13
don mattingly hitting /9
andre Dawson /7
mike schmidt /6
mike schmidt /5
stan Musial /3
dave Winfield /3

the cards were not cheap, but I don't care. I set out in 2010 to complete this set or get farther then anybody has previous gotten. Today I can say I DID IT.!!! I have 63 of the 64 cards, I'm only missing the 1/1 Bob Gibson. To my knowledge nobody has gotten to this point. I know a couple people got within 3 cards before. Super super excited today. Today is a good day to be a collector :)

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Love these flair Jerry Coleman jumbo patches! Fleer hit a home run with these cards. Was glad to pickup another copy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 32

baberuthfan

Aug 12, 2008
florida
Not a patch but a recent pickup. I know some don't like the lack of logos on panini but with this card the beauty is there was never and logos to airbrush. Just a pure vintage Ruth photo as a Red Sox -- my first time a bought a Ruth card since '08 when a product first came out of a bat or jersey

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Not a patch but a recent pickup. I know some don't like the lack of logos on panini but with this card the beauty is there was never and logos to airbrush. Just a pure vintage Ruth photo as a Red Sox -- my first time a bought a Ruth card since '08 when a product first came out of a bat or jersey

Nice pick up man. I don't think anyone in this thread dislikes no logos? Sure would be nice to have them but some of my best and favorite cards do have the logos and are from NT.

Members online