Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Bowman Platinum To Be WalMart Exclusive (Or Is It?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DanP

Aug 23, 2016
Ohio
They were at my Ohio home town Wal Marts yesterday. Picked up two blaster and the biggest pull was a Alex Bregman ice parallel. Still nice looking cards.....Dan

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Local Walmart had them. Blaster Box (4 cards per pack) has an extra pack that has inserts (Ice Refractors?) and the autograph odds are listed at 1:105. Also bought a box that has that has 21 packs of 5 cards and two autographs per box ($69.97).
From big box:
First autograph - A.J. Reed purple 56/150
Second autograph - Drew Jackson
Two Top Prospect cards per pack.
Two Platinum Presence cards - Bell & Benintendi
Two Next Generation Prospects - Arcia & Harvey
Four Next Generation cards - Bryant, Peraza, Sano & Osuna
Devers - TP-RD Purple 56/250
Reed - TP-CRE Purple 129/250
Syndergaard - 72 Purple 152/250
Josh Bell Platinum Presence Gold 5/25

Hope that gives you some idea!
DANNY

DANNY

Last edited:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Local Walmart had them. Blaster Box (4 cards per pack) has an extra pack that has inserts (Ice Refractors?) and the autograph odds are listed at 1:105. Also bought a box that has that has 21 packs of 5 cards and two autographs per box ($69.97).
From big box:
First autograph - A.J. Reed purple 56/150
Second autograph - Drew Jackson
Two Top Prospect cards per pack.
Two Platinum Presence cards - Bell & Benintendi
Two Next Generation Prospects - Arcia & Harvey
Four Next Generation cards - Bryant, Peraza, Sano & Osuna
Devers - TP-RD Purple 56/250
Reed - TP-CRE Purple 129/250
Syndergaard - 72 Purple 152/250
Josh Bell Platinum Presence Gold 5/25

Hope that gives you some idea!
DANNY

DANNY

I just picked up 2 of these as well. Kind of miffed I didn't know they were coming. The $70 price tag for the 2 autos is WAY better than the 4-5 blasters I've bought so far that haven't reveled diddly.

I'll run a break thread over in that section.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I just picked up 2 of these as well. Kind of miffed I didn't know they were coming. The $70 price tag for the 2 autos is WAY better than the 4-5 blasters I've bought so far that haven't reveled diddly.

I'll run a break thread over in that section.

I agree that the boxes are much better for your money than the blasters seem to be!
DANNY

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
impulse buy....

one box = two crappy autos and some other garbage. not sure why I bought it since I have no clue who most of these prospects are anymore.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
If anyone is looking to trade, I need 13 base cards and 44 Top Prospects to fill my sets. I've got a few hundred dupes to offer in trade.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I found some at Toys R Us, and others report finding it at KMart.

amazed Topps went the normal retail distributor route with this product. Assuming this product was intended to be a WalMart exclusive, why didn't Topps just ship the product directly to WalMart's regional distribution centers?

Members online

Latest posts