Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Draft Pushed Back Until Dec. 3rd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
FYI.

Hopefully Topps will use this extra time wisely and eliminate the need for any redemptions. (A dream, I know.)

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
J.P., are you still a Bowman Scout, and are there plans to make another card of you and other Scouts?

Yes I am, and no there aren't. The collecting world can only take so much.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Yes I am, and no there aren't. The collecting world can only take so much.
Haha, but I guess that's good because making the card a one-time thing makes it more special. I should have asked for one when you were offering them signed.

I miss building the BDP base set. I put one together each year from until 2010. I think I'll build one this year and buy the base sets from 2011 to 2013 to complete my run.
It's fun looking at the Draft Pick sets in binders every once in a while and seeing which players have made the majors.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
They're probably doing it to buy time to increase the auto checklist even more.. probably to 50 plus.. I mean after all, they have super jumbos to produce now.

I think I'm done with wax anyway.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
my hypothesis on the delay - thanksgiving holiday and release fatigue (although release fatigue hasn't stopped topps before)

Members online

Latest posts