Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Twins fire Gardenhire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
and ricky nolasco says he wished he was with the Dodgers.

Must have been an extremely bad season for gardy to get canned and at least one player speaking out about wishing he wasn't on the twins!

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
and ricky nolasco says he wished he was with the Dodgers.

Must have been an extremely bad season for gardy to get canned and at least one player speaking out about wishing he wasn't on the twins!

Nolasco wasn't exactly lights out

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Minus a few late season starts, Nolasco was a monumental bust.

Hate to see Gardy go, but, after 4 absolutely abysmal seasons, something had to be done. Gonna miss him.

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
So who do you guys see as the man to replace him? Someone from within the organization or will they search elsewhere this time?

Last edited:

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I just have a feeling that Gardenhire will be the Brewers manager in 2015. Nothing concrete except Rosenthal's comment on this but just a feeling. I posted this on Brewerfan.net and most of my counterparts don't want this to happen. Personally I would welcome him over Roenicke.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I just have a feeling that Gardenhire will be the Brewers manager in 2015. Nothing concrete except Rosenthal's comment on this but just a feeling. I posted this on Brewerfan.net and most of my counterparts don't want this to happen. Personally I would welcome him over Roenicke.

Works for me!

Latest posts