Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Comc problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
So I added some money to my account and the transaction is showing up on my paypal account but it was not added to my store credit. It's usually instantaneous. Has anyone else had a delay in credit being added before? Really wanted to pick a few things up and hope they aren't gone by the time I get this sorted out.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
So I added some money to my account and the transaction is showing up on my paypal account but it was not added to my store credit. It's usually instantaneous. Has anyone else had a delay in credit being added before? Really wanted to pick a few things up and hope they aren't gone by the time I get this sorted out.

Yup, it has happened a few times to me, usually late at night. I remember a guy listed a Panini Classics Eddie Murray dual GU auto /10 for $10, and by the time the funds I added to buy it cleared, someone had already bought and relisted it for $100 or something like that.

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
I had something similar happen about a month ago, it was pretty frustrating, but it worked out in the end. It was during normal business hours, COMC customer service was helpful, though I'm not sure they actually were able to do anything about it, but the main thing was that the balance was credited within about an hour and a half, thankfully the card was still there. Last time I added money a few days ago, and it went through instantaneously.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I have had similar problem a few times. Just about the time it starts really frustrating me, it finally shows up. I've had to contact them at least once about the problem. Like everyone has said, usually it's instantaneous, so when it's not, it can be pretty frustrating.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the input guys. It was later at night and waited a couple hours but finally went to bed. Thankfully the cards were still there!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Happened to me just the other night. 2001 SPx Winning Materials Trios Gold Thomas/Durham/Konerko /25 for $13. Bought and relisted for $73 before my payment cleared.

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
This has happened to me a few times. Usually when using a credit card. Do not think I have ever had the problem when just transferring funds from my bank account.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Happened to me just the other night. 2001 SPx Winning Materials Trios Gold Thomas/Durham/Konerko /25 for $13. Bought and relisted for $73 before my payment cleared.

I saw that at the $13 price. I thought about grabbing it for my Konerko collection, but ended up passing. I bet some deep-pocketed Ray Durham collector got it.

Members online

Latest posts