Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
If he played a full season he had a chance at ROY. Too bad baseball isn't like NFL or NBA where ROY is fair across the boards.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
In a World Series rematch the bIg man JV struck out 14 Dodgers thru 7.2 IP last night. Gave up a leadoff HR to the first batter of the game (PEDerson) but was lights out for the remainder of the game. Nobody else even reached 2nd base.

Justin Verlander: 11-6, 2.19 ERA (2.81 FIP) 156.1 IP 204 K/28 BB, 0.88 WHIP (5.0 bWAR/4.9 fWAR)

Really only 1 pitcher in the AL with better numbers and that would be Chris Sale.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
In a World Series rematch the bIg man JV struck out 14 Dodgers thru 7.2 IP last night. Gave up a leadoff HR to the first batter of the game (PEDerson) but was lights out for the remainder of the game. Nobody else even reached 2nd base.

Justin Verlander: 11-6, 2.19 ERA (2.81 FIP) 156.1 IP 204 K/28 BB, 0.88 WHIP (5.0 bWAR/4.9 fWAR)

Really only 1 pitcher in the AL with better numbers and that would be Chris Sale.

Rick Porcello is aiming for another robbery "all I have to do is get my ERA within about 50 points of him, then maybe my bros will vote for me again" :lol:

I've had his bowman red for years yet I have to look up the name every time. Can never remember if its Rick or Rich. :confused:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Rick Porcello is aiming for another robbery "all I have to do is get my ERA within about 50 points of him, then maybe my bros will vote for me again" :lol:

I've had his bowman red for years yet I have to look up the name every time. Can never remember if its Rick or Rich. :confused:

Biggest Cy Young voting snub of the decade! :x

I was watching as they announced the award and when I heard 'em say Porcello it lit a fire up in my ****...............I later found out that it was actually the 10 crunchy tacos from Taco Bell I devoured earlier that were causing such an effect as I spent the next couple hours flushing the toilet every few minutes, as the warm liquid would not stop squirting from my bunghole.

But I still choose to blame Rick Porcello for wrecking my porcelain (and ****) which is why ever since I've called him Rick Porcelain

Last edited:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I tried to get O'Neill in my free agent claims this week in my keeper league but missed out by a few FAAB dollars. Wanted to appreciate that sweet D up close.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Biggest Cy Young voting snub of the decade! :x

I was watching as they announced the award and when I heard 'em say Porcello it lit a fire up in my ****...............I later found out that it was actually the 10 crunchy tacos from Taco Bell I devoured earlier that were causing such an effect as I spent the next couple hours flushing the toilet every few minutes, as the warm liquid would not stop squirting from my bunghole.

But I still choose to blame Rick Porcello for wrecking my porcelain (and ****) which is why ever since I've called him Rick Porcelain

Thanks, now I will have to remember if his name is Rick Porcelain or Rich Porcelain. :oops:

Best thing you can do for your **** is switch to Taco Del Mar. That place is amazing.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Not sure what their tacos are like, I just buy the burritos there. Its similar to Subway where you go down a line and they make it for you on the spot.
I tend to have them add every ingredient.... a little chicken, beef, chipotle, angeldust, guac... etc

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Mariners offense has been AIDS since July 1 which is nice for those in King County because they want 180 mil for a stadium lease :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
In the runtweight division Minny Mouse Johnson finally loses to Cejudo... can never count out an Olympic gold medalist.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
My asss is dragging. So busy today here in Cleveland. Birthday boy is whipped. Had a blast though.

See any cool Crusades or 90s?

I was so happy to see TJ finish Cody again.

I was very surprised to see Johnson lose.

Cejudo was pretty green to striking in their first fight, dude is one of the better Olympic wrestlers in a long time.
Change of result was kind of like Dos Santos vs Velasquez 1 and 2.... striker lands big punch in first fight but wrestler hangs on in second one.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I did see some 90s stuff. Lots of Jordan inserts. A few Griffey and Jeter cards like some Fleer and UD stuff. Lots of shiny. No crusades. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Members online