Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
If that sells for that { I hope so} They will all come out of the woodwork. Collectors will be looking at all their stash's of junk to look for these of every player.

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
If that sells for that { I hope so} They will all come out of the woodwork. Collectors will be looking at all their stash's of junk to look for these of every player.

Won't sell for that price... way too much money for that. I could see maybe 10% of that asking price, but not the full.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Anyone here win the 1997 SPx Gold Gwynn that looked an awful lot like a Grand Finale for about $35 the other day?

Do you (or anyone else) think sellers can manipulate those SPX Gold pictures to make them look more desireable???? Kinda scary...

More power to them. If it says gold and you think it is a grand and it is not that's your problem.

Got it in hand today...I will say, especially since I have never held a Grand Finale in hand until today, the difference is UNMISTAKABLE! The hologram was blatantly gold, no questions! As soon as I opened the envelope, I was pretty happy! Dug out my old Gold to scan them side-by-side. Happy to cross this 1997 SPX Grand Finale off the list!

and as one scan:

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Got it in hand today...I will say, especially since I have never held a Grand Finale in hand until today, the difference is UNMISTAKABLE! The hologram was blatantly gold, no questions! As soon as I opened the envelope, I was pretty happy! Dug out my old Gold to scan them side-by-side. Happy to cross this 1997 SPX Grand Finale off the list!

and as one scan:

I'm glad you won that...I was curious if it was you.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I have been debating on it... Since it is a 9.5 hate to pop it out and ruin it but I have a plan to frame the set when it is done so probably. I have a line on the Lofton now too. So really I am looking for 5.

Just amazing. Do you think you'll crack the Andruw Jones once the set is complete?

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

and as one scan:

Wow that is nice. so the only difference from the two is the color of the hologram?

Members online