Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I'm still in need of the other Gold Griffey :(

998teampinnaclegoldfoilside_zps2a27dd1e.jpg

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Ok, so I have what magicpapa just posted but it's just silver/foil looking and not gold. And then I have another version where the Tino side has the foil and the bags is non foil.

OK, so you have #1 and #2 on my list.

#5 , the mirror gold, is extremely difficult to find (stated print run of 25). I would expect that to cost you triple digits. It also has a "glow" to it.

attachment.php

Dec 4, 2008
The 1998 Crusades are an awesome set. I like to say that the Crusades practically put me through college in 2000-2002. I sold a number of the same reds listed by that samho_samho seller...although for quite a bit less than him. I usually charged about $100-125 for commons and up to $250 for stars. Below are a lot of my old scans, I probably sold another 50-100 Crusades where I couldn't find the old images, lost on a crashed HDD.

http://www.chippercards.com/other/crusadehist.htm

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
The 1998 Crusades are an awesome set. I like to say that the Crusades practically put me through college in 2000-2002. I sold a number of the same reds listed by that samho_samho seller...although for quite a bit less than him. I usually charged about $100-125 for commons and up to $250 for stars. Below are a lot of my old scans, I probably sold another 50-100 Crusades where I couldn't find the old images, lost on a crashed HDD.

http://www.chippercards.com/other/crusadehist.htm

Amazing !!!!!
Love those crusades

hairyharold

Mar 20, 2014
ARRIVED thursday, very happy to be reuinted with this. i bought one WAY back in the early days of my collecting. come to think of it, probably the year these came out, 98 when i was in the 8th grade. cost me $250 of my graduation money but was worth every penny. ended up selling it soon after to invest in a couple of kobe autographs and never thought id grab one again. happy to say i was wrong.

SCAN0013.JPG

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
ARRIVED thursday, very happy to be reuinted with this. i bought one WAY back in the early days of my collecting. come to think of it, probably the year these came out, 98 when i was in the 8th grade. cost me $250 of my graduation money but was worth every penny. ended up selling it soon after to invest in a couple of kobe autographs and never thought id grab one again. happy to say i was wrong.

View attachment 43209

Nice but I think the Kobe autos were a worthwhile investment!

Members online