Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cardcop on Leaf Wrestling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
He often leaves out the part of his story where he was fired than sued for stealing cards. I guess that would mess up his pat on his own back pity party.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Here is more of his demented ramblings.
I guess we can now credit him for Panini and Upper Deck losing baseball licenses!
If anyone wonders why eBay killed off a good part of our hobby, here's a few points that are absolute fact that I'll stand up in court & testify to;

I used to volunteer helping eBay fight fraud in the sports/trading card area from 1997-2009 -for free of course. I'm a Forensic Document Examiner & trained Private Investigator so I used these skills to get rid of certain scum on eBay that others may not have had much luck trying to do something about. I was praised by eBay over & over again for over 10-years. I was credited for busting eBay's biggest autograph forgery ring to ever be online anywhere, plus I caused two card companies (big ones) to lose their baseball licenses for fraud -both starting in 2001.

Then in early 2010, eBay decided that OVERNIGHT they were suddenly good enough to police the site themselves. HAH! All they did was tick off another 25% of eBay trading card buyers that left for good.

As for me: I was suspended for 2-weeks (without any prior warning!) because I was fighting the sales of those FAKE dual game-used PATCH encased cards by NSA (from Tampa, FL). All I did was ask several of NSA's big eBay sellers to ask NSA to provide them with a Letter Of Authenticity (that comes with ALL REAL game-used FULL items) for ANY card they owned. NSA of course doesn't have any LOA's because NOT ONE NSA CARD has real sport/celebrity used items & they refused to answer any of my polite questions!

eBay's new way to report fraud is to click "REPORT ITEM" on any item page on the lower right & in less than (100) characters (15-20 words) which is not enough space to get eBay to understand nearly ANYTHING!

So I came across: jimmyskaraoke on eBay the other day who charges $19.99 S&H for one Marvel sketch card (USA TO USA- standard shipping) & he has many singles than will not even sell for more than the S&H fee!!! So I REPORT (3) ITEMS, wait 3-days. look again & nothing has changed. Now if I contact the seller & ask him to justify that OUTRAGIOUS fee- then eBay gives ME a POLICY VIOLATION! You see, eBay now has a spider program that seeks out keywords & phrases and if I ask the "wrong" question in eBay's eyes, I GET IN TROUBLE regardless of my intentions of integrity!!! So I ask the seller anyway & he says:

"Dear cardcop,
Just consider it part of the price of the item and bid accordingly. Thanks
for looking!
-jimmyskaraoke"

That's against eBay's rules! You cannot just charge whatever you feel like for S&H. eBay has what used to be quite strict EXCESSIVE SHIPPING & HANDLING, AND FEE AVOIDANCE RULES! You have to justify why you charge a certain fee & if it goes over eBay's rules they can end all of your auctions immediately & you can be suspended. I've seen it happen many times.

So if you think eBay is wrong about letting all kinds of problems slide now because they don't have the manpower or the brains to have their oqwn rules followed, complain to this e-mail: [email protected]
You just cannot find that e-mail addy either! Ever spend 30-minutes+ following one link after another trying to get customer service's contact e-mail? Now you won't have to anymore.

Hope I helped some of you!

James M.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Cardcop needs his own tv Show it would be across between Whale wars/parking Wars/collection Intervention.

We shall call it "Collection Wars, brining Peace to the collecting world."

He could give out tickets for all the FRAUD that is going on. And take on the big companies in stopping the cruel and I humane murmuring of our pocket books. And then sit down and figure out with the companies how they should be selling their products off and to better focus in the important stuff.

Something like this?

"It's come to MY attention that today is the day of your birth. Why, exactly, is this something to celebrate?

1) On behalf of those whose years are rapidly catching up to them, I hope you have the common decency to cherish every single second of your life, as it could be taken away from you as quickly as the snap of a finger.

2) You should also cherish the fact that you (currently) have no physically debilitating ailments. If you did, I would better relate to your lifestyle, although I probably would elect not to.

3) You need to have the courage to FIGHT! these upcoming years instead of merely accepting your fate in this world, and celebrating each of them like the typical lemming.

4) Finally, I would hope you have the decency to give, rather than receive presents on this occasion, by donating autographed cards (they MUST be Certified to my satisfaction) to my PO Box as soon as possible. Perhaps the sooner they reach me, the more they will take my mind off my constant back and neck pain and make me just a bit less prickish.

HAPPY DAY OF YOUR BIRTH."

Yes Yes Yes!!

I'd buy them by the case!

Imma man hug the XXXX outta you if we meet jp!

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Do his MD and MS prevent him from taking his mental illness medications?

From Wikipedia:

According to the DSM-IV-TR diagnostic criteria for delusional disorder, grandiose type symptoms include grossly exaggerated belief of:

• self-worth (check)
  • power (CHECK)
  • knowledge (CHECK CHECK CHECK)
  • identity (he calls himself freaking CARDCOP)
  • or exceptional relationship to a divinity or famous person. (not yet but that would spice things up a bit)

Richard

Members online

Latest posts