Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

#*#*#*#*#*#*#* 4th OF JULY MORNING THREAD #*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

HAPPY 4th

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
happy fourth . Ugh after a slow night TRYING to sell with standing room only I had to make a trip with wife to Wal mart at 11:30 . . That is a ZOO . Then they close check out and only had ONE register open . The animals cussing in mutli languages . one was shoeless and full buggies line was long .One hour later we return home .

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Gentlemen, I'm proud to announce after one of the longest and most stressful days of my life and certainly my wife's, last night we landed a huge pickup, at 10pm Riley Stanwood came into the world.
Someone enjoy an extra burger and beer at a cookout for me, I won't be making it to a cookout today, but it's totally worth it.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Finally finished the buffet for Jayme late last night. She's thrilled with how it came out, but there are some minor imperfections that frustrate the heck out of me.inCollage_20180703_225414937.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Gentlemen, I'm proud to announce after one of the longest and most stressful days of my life and certainly my wife's, last night we landed a huge pickup, at 10pm Riley Stanwood came into the world.
Someone enjoy an extra burger and beer at a cookout for me, I won't be making it to a cookout today, but it's totally worth it.

That’s a great mail day.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

Congrats, enjoy, it's goes quick so take time to relax and soak it all in...

Members online

No members online now.