Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The #MiLBDailyThread - 7/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Jim Bowden -
"Houston Astros are expected to call-up top prospect Alex Bregman as early as this weekend according to sources familiar with their planning. Makes sense after seeing him in the Futures Game. He not only appears ready but his bat is further along than AJ Reed and Tyler White two other rookies they've already given chances to. Bregman will probably play third with Luis Valbuena moving to first base."

Can't wait.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I keep slapping myself in the face for deciding to invest in Robles over Bregman. Not saying I think Robles is a dud, I still believe he's going to be a beast but I'd be lining my pockets right now if I had gotten into this Bregman game when his autos were so much cheaper.

Unfortunately I have exactly zero Bregman autos, should be a fun ride though. It will be nice seeing him play with the big club here in Houston. Want an IP auto? :D

Members online

Latest posts