Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Wednsday Morning Thread 11/8 **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
And now today's mail. Can't complain about getting 4 HOF autographs for different sets that I'm working on
a168753fedad7edddc9905a761e0a798.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny? Yeah, well I couldn't believe it... he was a DWARF! He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!'

So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?'

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
sweet stuff Zac!

Thanks! I missed out on a 2008 John Smoltz, so I settled for the Reggie Jackson instead. But total I got 5 HOF Ginters in this week, so I can't complain about the mail this week at all. Throw in the fact that I got Ervin Santana and Goose Gossage signed baseballs Friday, along with my box of Theme Night giveaways from the Twins. Within the Twins box, I got a Minnesota Wild themed Twins hat (look these up, go for crazy money), a pair of Twins Zubaz pants (Jayme thinks I'm nuts for even wearing them around the house), a Orange/Camo reversible Twins stocking cap, Cancer awareness Twins hat (sold for $33), Brian Dozier stormtrooper bobblehead (gonna sell or trade this), a Twins purse (great Christmas present for my sister), and then a Love Your Melon Twins beanie that Jayme claimed. Total, the box cost me about $90, and there's probably $250-300 in resale value there

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Evening all, long day and getting longer. Retail and November dont make for a fun time always. I got a nice eBay notification that I have two envelopes when I get home!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Helluva mail day! Was it a guy you trust cuz they are signed in the perfect spots...

Haha, yeah. I've dealt with the guy before. I missed out on a 2008 Smoltz and 2013 Whitey Ford. He also had 2013's of Tony Perez and Carlton Fisk that I needed, but of course my budget wasn't big enough for it all

Members online

Latest posts