Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is a cool card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
I came across this card, and I had to tell someone. Since nobody in my real life gives a **** about any of this, I guess I'll tell you guys.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Topps-...973112?hash=item2a7899d1f8:g:iXgAAOSw2xRYbrGz

Like most of you, I grew up watching these guys dominate on the mound. It's interesting that Topps made a card of both of them in Expos uniforms... where they both started out. They were both inducted in the same 2015 HOF Class too. I'm not a huge fan of the newer cards, but I definitely like coming across ones like this.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I came across this card, and I had to tell someone. Since nobody in my real life gives a **** about any of this, I guess I'll tell you guys.

Good stuff. I just told a fellow online collector the same thing. I still try to show cards to my friends but it's pointless.

By the way, great card. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Someone on net54 asked about that one in comparison to another that had a third auto (Maddux if I recall correctly). I said it there and I'll say it here: This is a VERY sweet card; great photos and on-card autos. Great pick-up for you.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
It's got a lot going for it. Great design. Cool that both are in the same uni's. Both HOF same year. Both have real nice autographs.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I think it's awesome. Love the background color. Have one with Biggio and Bagwell.

I think you have to be a collector to understand the significance of something either truly unique or rare or simply worth owning. I've seen people collect some truly strange things(buttons, hats, cups, you name it). But as a collector, even if I'm not into the type of items being collected, I can understand the logic. Most non-collectors never can. They see spending money on anything other than something disposable used for nothing but momentary amusement as a waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Great card, and on-card? Go for it?

You don't wanna regret it in two weeks or so...

I made three increasingly reasonable offers. All of them auto-declined. Oh well.

We aren't real life? Kidding.
Is there a dual auto card with Randy Johnson & John kruk? If not, there should be. I'd buy it

Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

You guys are just a figment of my imagination! :) That would be a cool card. Or a bird-used feather with Randy Johnson.

I think it's awesome. Love the background color. Have one with Biggio and Bagwell.

I think you have to be a collector to understand the significance of something either truly unique or rare or simply worth owning. I've seen people collect some truly strange things(buttons, hats, cups, you name it). But as a collector, even if I'm not into the type of items being collected, I can understand the logic. Most non-collectors never can. They see spending money on anything other than something disposable used for nothing but momentary amusement as a waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Yeah, we are a rare breed. We get us. That's all that matters.

Members online

Latest posts