Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Sunday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Somewhat, yes. I'm not a big college basketball guy in general. It's kind of weird, I love the NBA but I've never really been interested in college basketball. I have no real reason or explanation as to why, just never really caught on with it and cared. I try to pay a little bit of attention throughout the season so I know who I'm watching come March Madness time but that's about it. I do know the Michigan basketball team is getting better and better though and is like #2 or something now. Which is fantastic.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
They've got a great team this year...the freshmen are playing at an insanely high level so far. First big test is @ OSU next Sunday. Big sports day for me, as the Patriots play too.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I probably won't be able to be anything more than a casual observer ever due to my schooling and hopeful career in a year and a half. I already follow the NBA, NFL, NHL, college football, and European soccer as much as I possibly can. While also watching like 15+ TV shows year round. So I can't really religiously follow college basketball even if I wanted to.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Getting ready for work. Gonna miss my daughter's first ballet lesson. :(

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good morning.

Getting ready for work. Gonna miss my daughter's first ballet lesson. :(

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app