Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~ THE ~ MORNING ~ THREAD ~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I'm bored at work so here's the new thread! lol

3:45 PM here. Get to go home in an hour.

My latest pickup from a trade:
DSC04266.jpg

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
So my wife wants to fly to California at the end of Feb/ beginning of March for a baby shower for her sister. Our son is 26 months old...am I right in thinking he's too young to fly?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
So my wife wants to fly to California at the end of Feb/ beginning of March for a baby shower for her sister. Our son is 26 months old...am I right in thinking he's too young to fly?

I flew a few times from Alaska to South Carolina when my two oldest were two and under. How does your son travel in the car seat?

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I'll have to give it some thought. Maybe if I plan it so we take off roughly when he takes a nap it might not be too bad. He's just always so full of energy.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada

Good morning everyone.

We flew with our daughter when she was 9 months old and she was fine. Just needed to give her something the eat or chew on during takeoff and landing. I think keeping your child from getting bored is the biggest challenge. Some airlines let kids fly for free if they're under 2... guess you just missed it.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts