Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----------- Monday Morning Thread -------------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
I just won this lot of 7 factory-sealed Topps Gallery HTA hobby boxes, 1 for each year 1996-2002. Would love to get 5 MTers to join me in a group break. We would break all 7 hobby boxes, participants would get 5 different teams in snake draft determined by random order . Flat cost of $55 per participant includes priority shipping of your cards (within US - Canada extra). Epic break where you should get a little over a full hobby-box worth of cards! Chances for autos, GU, Peter Max auto, cool 90's inserts, some of the first hobby printing plates, serial numbered cards and lots of nice base cards! Add your name if you want to reserve a slot. Also, whomever drafts Tampa Bay Rays gets a $5 discount because they have very few cards. And if you pay me via Paypal gift, you can subtract $3 ($52 for a slot). Should be fun! The 2001 box sells for over $100 on its own.

$T2eC16J,!)cE9s4PsMLWBRSfTm5Kkw~~60_57.JPG

Slot 1 - gracecollector
Slot 2 -
Slot 3 -
Slot 4 -
Slot 5 -
Slot 6 -

I want in on this!!!

Is there a guarantee I'll get the Orioles & Twins or how is that determined?

Never mind, just read draft teams in snake order.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning guys. [MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION] good to hear the little guy is ok. Art, hoping little Crystal is okay as well.

It's been a messy weekend here, slushy snow everyday, and it was at it again this morning. Friday was a bit crisp, but warmed up into the high 30's in the afternoon. Paul mentioned going fishing, so I thought I would post some fishing pictures from Friday. No open water, and as you can see the ice augers are almost not long enough to cut through the ice.

001.JPG005.JPG006.JPG007.JPGMy first musky, what a whopper. But I did out fish the other guy's, found a hot "hole".

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning.

I just got done taking a quiz. Didn't do so hot on it, but that's my own fault. Won't affect my grade too badly though.

Anyways, I'm getting ready to head to lunch. I gotz a paper to work on today too.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Just heard on the radio that Midwest, Wyoming may get up to 2 FEET of snow between today and tomorrow! Yuck! Already started a little bit ago and wind is blowing hard. Sucks to work outside (6 months of the year).

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Sorry for watering down the MT but I've been sitting in the same spot for the last 2 hours waiting for my engineer. Im extremely bored. Here's the beginning of our "winter storm". Winds must be 30 MPH and it's cooooold today.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1365442045.778490.jpg

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Back for the afternoon session. Then home for a bit then to the rink tonight for ice out. The wife is getting a full week of work this week to at the rink.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! Fun day today. Started off the morning making home made eggs Benedict for Jen and I. At the post office sending out a package and picking one up. Then it is off to the EMP and Science Fiction museum downtown Seattle. Finishing the day with 90 minute massages and sushi for dinner. Not a bad day before we both return to wrk tomorrow :)

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Can't catch a break. Got sent home for the rest of the week thanks to the snow that's already melting out there. F uck them. They just stole $350 from me. Cant make that back at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts