Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Thought I would pop in for a couple of minutes. It was nice to get some good sleep last night. I'm still pretty tired. I figure it will probably take a few days to get over that.

To answer Dan's question from last night. The doctor called it advanced coronary artery disease. He did not mention bypass at all. He feels that I am young enough to make the changes needed that the stints will be fine. I go in for the second stint on the 90% blocked vessel on June 20th. The one that is 63% blocked, they are just going to keep an eye on.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning all!

Welcome back [MENTION=1866]muskiesfan[/MENTION] ! Great to hear you're doing better! I actually work in cardiology and cardiac surgery as a physical therapist, and I've seen the miracles those docs can perform. The cardiac surgeons are seeing decreasing numbers because more and more people are being successfully treated with stents.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

just finished breakfast and getting ready to head to the gym. No TGIF today because I have to work tomorrow...

Have a great day everyone!

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Morning everyone. Glad its Friday already. Now hopefully the weather will cooperate and I can get a little bit of walleye fishing in this weekend.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

JOE!!!!!!! :grouphug:

lonesomeagle1-albums-lonesomeagle1-picture2338-barista-espresso-07-m2.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Thank God its Friday, and that Joe is doing better. I am definitely ready for the weekend. Anybody have any plans?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning, especially for Joe! You've been in our thoughts and prayers. Scary situation - really wish you the best and full recovery.

Going tent camping this weekend, leaving at 3pm today and won't be back until Sunday. No electronics allowed! Out in Oregon, IL - very nice out there by the Rock River.

Something new for my small Vlad collection:

tpm3185x-32292-5-0.jpg

Have a great weekend all!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Thought I would pop in for a couple of minutes. It was nice to get some good sleep last night. I'm still pretty tired. I figure it will probably take a few days to get over that.

To answer Dan's question from last night. The doctor called it advanced coronary artery disease. He did not mention bypass at all. He feels that I am young enough to make the changes needed that the stints will be fine. I go in for the second stint on the 90% blocked vessel on June 20th. The one that is 63% blocked, they are just going to keep an eye on.

Looks like someone is feeling better a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts