Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Hey Josh, will you be around more after the holidays? Would be fun to get some of the guys back in the MT on a regular basis.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Scan1_zps5a776b5f.jpg

Good morning!

Loving today's "Card o' the Day" U.L.!

Freaking cold up here too, with a big storm forecasted for this weekend. To quote the snowman from The Muppet Family Christmas, "It's cold enough to freeze your Winnebego!"

- Rodrick

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning to everyone. Having a few computer issues, which is preventing me from posting my latest project, which is 1962 Topps Football Bucks of the Colts.
DANNY

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Morning guys, jealous of you all getting snow.

If you guys are doing a break count me in no matter the product.

Today is my Friday, I'm about to leave for work. Catch you all later

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys! The last 2 days have been melting the snow, but then we got some more last night. Thankfully it was probably only 1/4" or less :lol: My uncle made it through the night. He had to be revived four times while they were operating on him though. They found his left ventricle was completely clogged. They got the stent put and then they were going to run some more tests later this morning.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning guys! The last 2 days have been melting the snow, but then we got some more last night. Thankfully it was probably only 1/4" or less :lol: My uncle made it through the night. He had to be revived four times while they were on him though. They found his left ventricle was completely clogged. They got the stent put and then they were going to run some more tests later this morning.

Will say a prayer for your uncle today, Zac.

Status
Not open for further replies.