Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I did it. i finally finished it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Pretty awesome. I, too, am a Phillies fan born in 1970. I'm totally going to copy you. At least it'll give me good motivation to finally get a Schmidt RC.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Congratulations! Awesome accomplishment.

I'm working on the same thing for Blue Jays - every Topps base and Traded/Update team set from inception (1977) to present. One question I have for you though. For recent years, where did you draw the line in terms of variations? Do the Philllies have many sparkle or photo variations? I kind of arbitrarily have included cards considered as "SP", but not "SSP" or rarer.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Congratulations! Awesome accomplishment.

I'm working on the same thing for Blue Jays - every Topps base and Traded/Update team set from inception (1977) to present. One question I have for you though. For recent years, where did you draw the line in terms of variations? Do the Philllies have many sparkle or photo variations? I kind of arbitrarily have included cards considered as "SP", but not "SSP" or rarer.

If it was a parallel sp then mostly no. I did do some like the 2016 (number 42's) and so forth. but if the was a sp or ssp for the set I had to get it. but for the parallel sp's i just did them for poops and giggles
examples of my lists:
2015 topps
US240 JOHNATHAN PAPELBON
US240 JONATHAN PAPELBON (SP STATS BACK)

2016 topps
#421 CESAR HERNANDEZ
#421 CESAR HERNANDEZ SP (PHOTO VAR. 42)
#432 CAMERON RUPP
#432 CARMEON RUPP (PHOTO VAR. 42)
#478 CODY ASCHE
#478 CODY ASCHE SP (PHOTO VAR. 42)

Members online