Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

November pickup thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

I cost you money on that Spahn, [MENTION=1810]phillyfan0417[/MENTION]

Though, I wasn't the second place bidder. I really wanted it, but that seller is one of the guys where everything is going to go overpriced.
Great looking patch.

Edit: I have the laundry tag version of that card. I ended up getting it way under-priced at $21 DLVD.

I'll have a Spahn face patch one day!

Edit 2: I was actually 4th place on that Spahn. I dropped off when the bidding got the usual "shilly" feeling.

Last edited:

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I cost you money on that Spahn, @phillyfan0417

Though, I wasn't the second place bidder. I really wanted it, but that seller is one of the guys where everything is going to go overpriced.
Great looking patch.

Edit: I have the laundry tag version of that card. I ended up getting it way under-priced at $21 DLVD.

I'll have a Spahn face patch one day!

Edit 2: I was actually 4th place on that Spahn. I dropped off when the bidding got the usual "shilly" feeling.

I honestly didnt think my bid was going to be enough and another bid and i was toast. I think i'm going to concentrate on higher end patches from now on. Some of the patches in this thread made me jealous!

A_Pharis

These are sweet!

Thanks! Sellers have finally started letting them sell at auction instead of putting $200+ BINs on them.
Got the Spahn for what I'd call market price ($90 dlvd) and the Reese was $55-ish. The same guy sold the jersey, and my snipe was too low at $65. I would have rather had the jersey.

I think the Reese was a fairly good deal. 1/1 (though, there are other 1/1 versions. :-/ ), and the booklet one-touch is worth $10 by itself, almost.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Agreed that the jersey would have been a little nicer than the bat.
It's definitely worth it to buy those jumbo relics, the regular ones that are just bat/jersey #/99 or more are really just almost worthless at this point. If you collect HOF relics you almost have to get jumbos or patches nowadays to keep it exciting - there are just way too many plain HOF relics out there for most of these guys so whenever I can I also try to grab jumbo pieces.

Thanks! Sellers have finally started letting them sell at auction instead of putting $200+ BINs on them.
Got the Spahn for what I'd call market price ($90 dlvd) and the Reese was $55-ish. The same guy sold the jersey, and my snipe was too low at $65. I would have rather had the jersey.

I think the Reese was a fairly good deal. 1/1 (though, there are other 1/1 versions. :-/ ), and the booklet one-touch is worth $10 by itself, almost.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
1zd6r1c.jpg

1z2k5ud.jpg

Couple of new 9.5's

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
^^^^ Nice grade on the TC auto, those are tough. Only 30 of 127 graded were 9.5 on the population report, with none being 10's.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Got HOFer autos number 877 and 878 today...

2013 Panini America's Pastime Pastime Signatures Mike Schmidt
AU | NFT | Serial Number: 119/125

2014 Topps Tribute Tribute to the Pastime Autographs Green Greg Maddux
AU | NFT | Serial Number: 16/25

Members online

Latest posts