Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WWE Hell in a Cell PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Lesnar tries to impale Taker w/the steps, misses and picks up the steps again. Bleh. What a botched move.

Lesnar brings the steps down, does a little fluttering w/his feet, Taker kicks his legs up and steps hit Lesnar.

Taker now has Lesnar in Hells Gate.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Lesnar Roxetteing (Fading like a Flower) but powers out and ****ing WAFFLES Taker with legit ground & pound, UFC style.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Lesnar has a bad gash above his left eye. Now, he decides he's going to make event used WWE cards and starts ripping the ring canvas and Taker does the old school sitting up deal.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Taker chokeslams Lesnar on the exposed ring boards. Chiropratic City !!!

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Taker eyeing up Lesnar. Tombstone time on the exposed ring ... LESNAR KICKS OUT !!!

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Taker hovers over Lesnar, gives the throat slash and Lesnar asks Taker the capitol of Thailand.

F5 time ! On the boards of the ring !

Lesnar wins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
You get extra points for bringing Roxette into the mix!

Well done sir!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I'm glad someone understands that reference in it's completeness. Most just stare blankly as to what the hell I'm talking about.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
As Taker is about to do his traditional post match posing, the Wyatt music hits and Bray comes out w/the Family. All 4 of them.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Let the beatdown begin. Not sure who's coming out to save Taker (Reigns / Ambrose perhaps ??? ) Sting ???

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Bray directs traffic while Rowan / Brawn / Harper hold Taker. Bray lays a blow into Taker's sloarplexes. The a couple to the mush. Crowd boos, wondering if anyone will come to help the Deadman. Bray mocks Taker w/the throat slash.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
The Wyatt minions grab Taker and haul him away. Bray's music hits and nobody is out to help or save Taker. Sign off.

Recap / results:

Dolph / Cesaro / Nevelle d. Rusev / Barrett / Sheamus (preshow)
Alberto Del Rio captures the US Title from John Cena via pinfall
Reigns pins Bray in a HIAC match
New Day keeps the Tag Team Titles vs. the Dudleys
Charlotte retains the Diva's Title vs. Nikki Bella
Kevin Owens retains the Intercontinental Title vs. Ryback
Seth Rollins retains the World Championship vs. Demonic Kane, resulting in Corporate Kane losing his job
Brock Lesnar pins Undertaker via the F5 in a HIAC match

Out of 5 stars, I'd give it 3 1/2 to 4. Solid action that kept ya watching all night and not a lot of what's on Raw, because of the commercial's and promo **** that clutters up the 3 hours. The wrestlers were allowed to tell a story in the ring. And they were all fairly solid matches (minus the Owens / Ryback one, because of Ryback's limited in ring ability).

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Yeah, I'm guessing Taker vs. Bray at Survivor Series ... Could be a 4 on 4 match w/Taker, Kane & ? ? vs. Bray, Harper, Rowan & Brawn. Who knows how the WWE will **** this one up, but you know that they will !

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Yeah, I'm guessing Taker vs. Bray at Survivor Series ... Could be a 4 on 4 match w/Taker, Kane & ? ? vs. Bray, Harper, Rowan & Brawn. Who knows how the WWE will **** this one up, but you know that they will !

Only do it if you're going to go full on old-school taker because the lead up to lesnar has been sloppy and stupid. The best part of the lead ups to taker matches used to be the psychological stuff and without it, its just a tall old guy who has no reason to be on TV.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Taker Kane Reigns and Ambrose vs Wyatts

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Just now started watching.

Great surprise having Del Rio come out and answer the challenge.

Better surprise having him come out with Zeb.

Even BETTER surprise having him actually defeat Cena.

Members online

Latest posts