Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Wyatt family

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I'm not going to lie but the Wyatt Family stable has really been well done and I'm kind of excited to see how the program with Taker/Kane/+ continues.

If they do it well, it could be a really great way to send the undertaker and kane off into the sunset.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
The only way this Wyatt vs BoD feud is successful is if fake Kane and fake Undertaker are their mystery partners at Survivor Series.

Anything else will be a fail.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Stroman / Taker at WM ? Not a chance. Especially in Dallas.

If Orton is good, I could see him, Taker & Kane teaming up. 4th guy would depend on who you could get. Maybe just Ambrose, as Reigns is back in the title picture after winning the #1 contendership to the title last night. I see Reigns winning it at Survivor Series and Sheamus cashing in.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Stroman / Taker at WM ? Not a chance. Especially in Dallas.

If Orton is good, I could see him, Taker & Kane teaming up. 4th guy would depend on who you could get. Maybe just Ambrose, as Reigns is back in the title picture after winning the #1 contendership to the title last night. I see Reigns winning it at Survivor Series and Sheamus cashing in.

I think Taker gets a 1 on 1 at WM. I have to think its his last.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
The article I read said 8 man with those players
comes down to Taker and Brawn
Brawn destroys him and taker gets his revenge at WM

I could see that happening at RR, but not at WM, as that is just such a bleh match ...

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
The Wyatt family are the second best group in WWE right now behind the New Day. I really hope the angle with taker puts over Bray Wyatt.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
I'm not sure if Strowman can "hang it" and put on an entertaining 10 minute plus wrestling match

It definitely does put things into a bray Wyatt / Taker WM rematch which will be done well
Especially like a buried alive match or a casket match or a hell fire match

Members online