Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

July FCB Bucks Competition! With free boxes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Many of you are aware of our FCB Bucks promotion.

Many of you have FCB bucks.

Many of you know that we have revamped the program to award MORE bucks faster. Tonight we step it up a bit further with the announcement of a contest ON TOP of the normal FCB bucks program that you can read more about here...... http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139550

What can I use FCB Bucks for? Glad you asked, you can PM [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] to exchange your points for eBay gift certificates if you collect 20 or more. Additionally ANY total of points may be spent on box breaks with @allincards all you have to do is let him know.

July 1st to July 31st The TOP THREE leaders for points earned in July will get to draft from three hobby boxes of Topps cards.

2014 Topps Archives
2014 Topps Series 2
2014 Topps Pro Debut

2014-06-24 23.17.39.jpg

You can earn points by participating in the website. The best way to earn points are....

================================================== ======
HOW POINTS ARE EARNED
We will never disclose all the variables for earning points on this site. It's a system that users could crack and take advantage of if too much information was out there. We will however highlight a few things that will help your experience and get you on the fast track to earning FCB Reward Bucks.

#1 Starting new and relevant topics. This is the absolute most important thing that you as a user can do here. Topics that generate several pages of discussion are vital to the success of the site and they are heavily weighted in the program. I should note that uninteresting topics that do not generate conversation are almost completely ignored by the system.

#2 Transactions. Use this site to buy/sell/trade and you will accumulate points. The system combs the feedback system to look for people who are successfully trading.

#3 Use Social Media. Tweets that point to threads using the @fcbsportscards mention are tracked and given rewards. Make sure your twitter handle is in your profile here so we know who to award the points to. The same thing applies to facebook.

#4 Do something useful. There is also a manual component to the site where we can manually award points to users. Actions within the community that add to the culture here are appreciated and rewarded.

#5 REFER PEOPLE TO THIS WEBSITE. When a new user joins they can enter your name as a referral. If they do that it's pretty much an automatic buck.

================================================== ======

Simply put, be interesting and points will follow!

Due to a suggestion from [MENTION=2002]Topnotchsy[/MENTION] we are including other prizes to spread the love. Slots 4-25 will ALL receive a redemption code for a Panini, Topps, or Upper Deck redemption card at random from our prize vault.

Remember this is for points earned in the month of July and points from the previous months do not count towards the contest. However your points earned are yours regardless if you win or not. All points are valid regardless of the promotion and may be spent as you chose within our guidelines.

Last edited:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Great promotion!

Now I have a question: This may just be me over thinking, but Ive seen several FCB users make threads, comments, make mentions, use ebay links and they're still at 1 FCB buck. I dont know what pushes the needle to add more FCB bucks but some try to contribute daily and they dont seem to be in the equation.

Im not complaining at all. I like FCB and the less is more vs BO where you get flamed because of a different opinion.

Fordman

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
Great promotion!

Im not complaining at all. I like FCB and the less is more vs BO where you get flamed because of a different opinion.

Fordman

You're right about BO. Ask one question or a differing opinion and you are flamed. It's a very hostile board, unlike here. Much better group at FCB in my opinion. Great promotion this is.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Bucks are awarded for consistency. It isnt as simple as hey my thread wemt two pages where is my buck. Lots of factors are at play. One thing is certain... if you make this place better you will earn rewards.

If you detract from it, you will still probably earn... just at a slower pace.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
As of the week ending the 12th, the Month long FCB Bucks Contest stands this way:
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] 4 total [MENTION=6581]BBCgalaxee[/MENTION] 3

and 7 others tied at 1 point each.

Remember, the Top 3 all get a Hobby Box. They are picked Draft style with first place picking first. There's still Plenty of time and chances to earn points and get into the Top 3 and get a FREE Hobby box.

Also remember, the easiest way to get FCB Bucks is through new Member referrals. When you someone new to register, make sure they enter your User ID in the field shown and BAM! one easy FCB Buck the following Sunday. It's that easy!

Members online

Latest posts