Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All-time Milwaukee Brewers Autograph Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
7573fu23.jpeg

n9pyms15.jpeg

4x1ma732.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Finally added Jim Lefebvre to the manager ranks

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Finally crossed another off the list with an incoming purchase. Leaves me needing:
Zach Davies
Yhonathan Barrios
Greg Martinez

As Opening Day gets closer, I'm expecting a good 20 players to be added to the all-time list this year :)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Pickup was a 1984 Team Signed ball with the elusive Andy Beene (also includes Yount, Sutton)
4gx9ew29.jpeg

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Happy Opening Day! For me at least. And I suppose it wasn't too happy in Milwaukee today (Jimmy Nelson shoulda got the ball IMO). But baseball is back and with it comes updated rosters.

Chase Anderson and Kirk Nieuwenhuis added to page 1.
1653cqyix450.jpeg

fl7fd241x450.jpeg

Have several others incoming. Also upgraded a few sigs over the final winter months.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Nice. Where did you find it? Do you like the Brewers new uniforms this year?

Find that one on eBay.

I LOVE the new alt unis this year! I'm a fan of the "yellow gold" vs metallic gold in general. They're perfect IMO :)
I only wish they kept the piping on the pants but I understand doing away with it eliminates the need for an entire extra set of pants to be carried around the league

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Find that one on eBay.

I LOVE the new alt unis this year! I'm a fan of the "yellow gold" vs metallic gold in general. They're perfect IMO :)
I only wish they kept the piping on the pants but I understand doing away with it eliminates the need for an entire extra set of pants to be carried around the league

I miss the gold stripes on the pants. The old '80s Brewers logo is pretty good. I guess I was one of the few who liked the gold uniforms. Do you like the '90s throwback uniforms that will be worn this year?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I miss the gold stripes on the pants. The old '80s Brewers logo is pretty good. I guess I was one of the few who liked the gold uniforms. Do you like the '90s throwback uniforms that will be worn this year?

You might be the only one that liked the vomit colored ones! The 90s jerseys stir up some odd memories of irrelevance. Never my favorite, I liked the jerseys way more than the hats and the teal/green experiment was a bad choice as well. But they're also from the Cirillo years so there's a positive. Got one hanging in the closet. Maybe in another 20 years it'll be cool. We can't all wear the classics like the Cards, Yankees, Dodgers

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
You might be the only one that liked the vomit colored ones! The 90s jerseys stir up some odd memories of irrelevance. Never my favorite, I liked the jerseys way more than the hats and the teal/green experiment was a bad choice as well. But they're also from the Cirillo years so there's a positive. Got one hanging in the closet. Maybe in another 20 years it'll be cool. We can't all wear the classics like the Cards, Yankees, Dodgers

I never thought those uniforms resembled vomit. I guess I like creative and bold colors and uniforms to an extent. At least you aren't wearing the Diamonbacks hideous uniforms.

Members online

Latest posts