Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Atlanta Braves Discussion and Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
That'll teach me to become overly optimistic about this team.

Kemp was fire yesterday

Sent from my LG-H830 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

The Freeman/Kemp combo has been one of our bright spots

Freeman has 9 HRs and only 14 RBI. It would be nice if he had more people on base in front of him!

We have a 2017 Braves thread going on Blowout in honor of you!

Hey Rabs, how you been? I feel so honored to be remembered by my repetitive posting on BO.

Yeah, I believe Freeman has only had 9 at-bats with RISP this year.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
That'll teach me to become overly optimistic about this team.

The Freeman/Kemp combo has been one of our bright spots

Hey Rabs, how you been? I feel so honored to be remembered by my repetitive posting on BO.

Yeah, I believe Freeman has only had 9 at-bats with RISP this year.

Good man what about you?

People over there still mention you from time to time. You must have left a big impression haha.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Good man what about you?

People over there still mention you from time to time. You must have left a big impression haha.

lol, I'm sure they are mixed reviews.

I'm doing good. I moved to South Carolina late last year and since I'm only a 2.5 hour drive from the new Braves stadium I was able to make it to Opening Day and I had a blast! The new stadium was beautiful, the surrounding area is much nicer than Turner Field and the parking situation is vastly improved. I plan to go back and catch a couple more games this season. I actually took some pictures and will post them once I upload them to this computer.

Well you can't have him back.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Blowout DFA'd me midseason because I was a clubhouse cancer and nobody has been willing to pay my asking price since reaching free agency so you're stuck with me.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
lol, I'm sure they are mixed reviews.

I'm doing good. I moved to South Carolina late last year and since I'm only a 2.5 hour drive from the new Braves stadium I was able to make it to Opening Day and I had a blast! The new stadium was beautiful, the surrounding area is much nicer than Turner Field and the parking situation is vastly improved. I plan to go back and catch a couple more games this season. I actually took some pictures and will post them once I upload them to this computer.
South Carolina is really nice that's a good spot. You are pretty close to the stadium which is a plus, that's awesome you were there on opening day! I would love to see pics. I will try to make it up to a game hopefully this year. I live near Tampa so it isn't exactly close to me.

Members online